Howard Barnes was born in England in 1944 to Salvation Army pastor parents. After secondary education he went to university and studied Theology and subsequently become a Secondary School teacher and served in several London schools as the Head of Divinity. During these years he also was a youth leader and then served as a pastor of a local church in Cornwall, England. In 2003 he retired from teaching, after 37 years’ service, to take up a position as director of an evangelistic ministry called Harvest for Christ but in 2008 he became Co-director of Time Out Mission International and more recently director of The Body and the Bride Network Ministry International (UK). These last two ministries which he co-directed with his close friend and ministry colleague, Michael Pike (Apostle), were deeply passionate about two things. 1) to see the worldwide Church discover the meaning of real unity and so fulfill the prayer of Jesus in Jn 17 v 21 and 23 ….“that they may be One even as we are One” and 2) to understand and embrace its end-time identity as the precious Bride of Christ and to prepare her for the coming Bridegroom King. These experiences have paved the way for the creation of this new ministry called The Call2Come which, while still holding to these emphasis, calls the Church to prepare Herself as His precious Bride and so position Herself to cry the prayer that only the Bride can¬ pray. It is only the “Spirit and the Bride” that can cry Come. Howard has received two honorary doctorates in recognition of his mission and reconciliation/peace work in over 70 nations around the world. He is also an official representative for Foundations for Biblical Farming (FFF) which comes out of Zimbabwe, Africa and for the World Prayer Assembly (WPA). He is a regular speaker at international church conferences and operates under an apostolic mantel. He has been married to Tricia for 50 years who was herself a music teacher, and they have two lovely married children and four beautiful grandchildren. He is both a musician and a gifted artist.
- Mobile Phones on the Moon Part 2
- Mobile phones on the moon? Whatever next? Word for Today 2/02/18
- Please tell me! How do we make ourselves ready for our Bridegrooms coming?
- One Touch from the King or a Lifetime of Intimacy? Why settle for less?
- Here Comes the Bride!
Recent Latest Teaching
- The One New Man: Studies from the Book of Ruth
- The Bride of Christ and the One New Man made up of both Jew and Gentile
- The Jewish Roots of our Faith (Our Jewish Inheritance.) We have been grafted or joined to Israel
- Call2Come’s stand on Israel: Our Statement of faith
- Understanding the Times and Seasons
- Building Relationships
- Prepare the Bride
- A definition of ‘Leadership’ in the context of Regional Church
- Understanding the Times and Seasons Part 1
- Unity in the Body of Christ (Howard Barnes)